Sunday, March 25, 2012

So Creative Party Time 30

Pin It
Wow another week has flown by. Time just seems to go faster and faster doesn't it? Can you believe this is the 30th Party since we moved it from my other blog Me Making Do? Crazy!!!!
We have had some really nice days but I have been to sick to even enjoy them. Hopefull this week will be just as nice.
We have two links that were that most viewed this week....

This gorgeous Embellished Cardigan by Summerland Cottage Studio.

And


This gorgeous Paper Mache Letter Tutorial by From Gardners 2 Bergers.

Other Monday Parties:




you are talking too much   
 

7 comments:

summerland cottage said...

Thank you for the feature,
and for hosting all the fun each week.
Happy Spring!

From G2B said...

Yay! I'm so glad people enjoyed my paper mache tutorial!! Woot Woot!!
xo Becca

Debbie @ OtRD said...

Thanks for hosting!!

shabbygals said...

Thanks for hosting! We are new followers! Please visit us at shabbygals@blogspot too when you get a chance. Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting!

Maureen Wyatt said...

Thanks for hosting and so glad I found your site! ~ Maureen

Karyn said...

Thanks for hosting, I too am glad that I found your site. Following along now.