Sunday, August 28, 2011

So Creative Party Time

Hi and welcome to the first Link-Up Party here at So Creative. Previously You're so Very Creative at Me Making Do.

This blog is primarily focused on featuring YOU. I can't wait to see what you have been working on. If you have previously followed from my other blog Me Making Do, thanks so much for coming over here.

The top viewed link from last weeks party at Me Making Do was....

100_1260
Ribbon Organizer Tutorial by Creative Passage. What a great way to store all that ribbon!








InLinkz

2 comments:

raising4princesses said...

I linked up and changed your button on my sidebar! I'm having a link party on my blog on Tuesday and would love to have you join! Maria http://caribbeanmissionarywife.blogspot.com/

EllensCreativePassage said...

Thanks for the feature! Love it that it was the most clicked on link! Thanks for hosting too! I grabbed your new buttons too!