Sunday, September 25, 2011

So Creative Party Time 5

Wow the weekend blew by! I didn't get everything done that I had planned but I did get a good chunk of it done and out of the way. How was your weekend?

I'm so thrilled with the turn-out to the party each week. You are all so talented! I can't wait to see what you have been working on for this week.

The top viewed link this past week was....


From Gardners To Bergers awesome Graphic and Book Page Art. I love the whole wall, if you haven't checked it out, you will want to.





3 comments:

From G2B said...

I just stopped by to link up, and noticed my book art post was featured! I'm so glad that people enjoyed this easy, free DIY art idea! Thanks for hosting!

Debbie @ OtRD said...

So much fun!! Thanks for hosting!!

Mandy said...

Thanks for hosting. I'm all linked up.
I have a link party going on also. I'd love it if you stopped by and shared.
Thank you!